Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced Empty
PostSubject: WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced   WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 am

MetLife Stadium - New Jersey.

In addition to the announcement that WrestleMania 35 will happen inside the home of the New York Giants and New York Jets, WWE also confirmed that the annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony, NXT TakeOver, Raw and SmackDown Live will emanate from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn while the company is residing in the New York-New Jersey area for the week.

Quite an early announcement. It's usually WM weekend isnt it? Maybe they are getting it out of the way for more big news. Maybe not...
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced   WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:12 pm

And all being well, I'm going!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced   WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm

It's a good location for European fans to get to. Hope all does go well for you it will be pretty epic.

You'll get to see Taz(z) in the HOF Cool
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced   WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Depending on whether Mrs Grecian wants to tag along, I may just do Mania itself. I'm not too worried about the HoF (unless Taker goes in) or Raw, but as going to Mania has been on my bucket list since I was about 10, I'm going!
Back to top Go down

WrestlemMania 35 (XXXV) Location Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth of Wrestling :: Wrestling News :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: