Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

Share | 

Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:43 am

Ultimate Deletion. Summed up in one picture Smile

Full match. https://youtu.be/XJMuotr0mBg

Chair of wheels. Mower of Lawn.

And the fallout...

YEEAAAAAASSSSS, #WOKENWarrior.. I've learned of the BLASPHEMY that the OBSOLETE MULE @MichaelCole SPEWED from his MUZZLE.. @Vanguard1AAR, put this HERETIC on your SURVEILLANCE schedule. If this continues, he must be DELETED! #UltimateDELETION

SURVEILLANCE ORDER CONFIRMED: @MICHAELCOLE CURRENT LOCATION: DALLAS, TX THE EYE IN THE SKY IS WATCHING
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 am

Never saw much of the TNA Broken stuff and it didn't really click with me in WWE, too much random laughing for no reason. I expected to hate this to be honest, but I'm not gonna lie, it's the most entertained ive been by something I've watched on Raw in god knows how long. It was crazy, its was stupid, but fk it was funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 am

WWE writing is predictable and has a rinse and repeat feel. Matt Hardy with Jeremy Borash and Michael Hayes producing is never going to be like that haha. WWE can get "reality" right occasionally, but when it doesn't, which is most of the time ("I'm Roman and I've brought a live mic with me tonight) I'd much rather have some weird creative bunch of people having a go at being entertaining in a hit or miss way. I didn't love all of it, but I had to keep watching and it was genuinely funny, entertaining and memorable.

Two things I've enjoyed watching lately. Shane McMahon getting beatdown on SD and The ultimate deletion.

All I'd really try to improve on if I were them is making the fighting more like movie fight choreography and less like a wrestling backstage brawl. You can get away with more on a pre tape so can film around non or slight contact for something even more dramatically different to the rest of the product
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Speaking of bat shit crazy stuff and Michael P.S Hayes... anyone against a now deleted Bray coming back on the post WM Raw...
Spoiler:

In all seriousness I've always thought Bray has it in him to be a good draw as a normal guy. I don't think anyone can take any more drawn out dark promos. I doubt anyone has actually taken any notice of what he's been saying for months and months. But he has the ability to hold an audience in the palm of his hand when he has something to say that actually matters.

And in saying this I now definitely want someone to start cutting 80's style promos just to be different. It will stand out from the shite promo work of say... Rollins and Balor... who seem to have no problem with serving up blandness without fighting for something better.

Matt Hardy is the perfect guy to save that element WWE, have him send everyone who has been diluted by over produced characters and scripts into the lake of reincarnation and let them come out with more creative freedom. Or just inspire people to tell Vince "this is shit. I can draw more money if we tweak this up a bit"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 am

I loved it cracked me up, mower of lawn or chair of wheels haha the peek a boo bit also had me in stitches I think it was very well put together good to see WWE trust matt with this deletion project and see why they brought in JB to help with it.

As for bray I think hes character has gone stale so they were looking to refersh him and this probably is the best way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:22 am

I feel bad for Bray to be honest, you cant have that type of character lose all the time and the expect people to take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:53 pm

I still think he'll be big for WWE. Just no more "I'm a god" from him. And no more "he's great at mind games" when he clearly sucks at mind games when every opponent can overcome them. It makes him, the commentary and the WWE look stupid every time. He needed to be deleted. The lake of reincarnation should do him wonders, as long as he isn't reincarnated as Abigail.

Biggest rumblings are he'll come back in the cult leader form, and if he does hopefully it's with a big push. (Scratch that. Here's the tease of change from a house show)

I still think he should come back bleach blonde just to move away from the bad treatment he had in a more visual way though. No one will cry boo politics if he eventually gets a big push and does well even with his dad acting as an agent in his matches

And as for Matt... Who would you all like to see him delete next?
Back to top Go down
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Bray worked best as the creepy preacher guy who first debuted, with the loud shirt, Harper and Rowan. As soon as they tried to give him a history and make him the new Undertaker it all went to maggots on the canvas and him wearing a dress. I'm a huge fan of his, but they just need to strip him right back to basics. Reunite the Family on Smackdown.

His whole act peaked with Daniel Bryan in 2014. Simplify him, stop the supernatural horse crap, let him win, he'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:17 pm

And as for Matt deleting people... Please be Dolph Ziggler next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Grecian wrote:
And as for Matt deleting people... Please be Dolph Ziggler next.

Could not agree more. Personally NEVER been into ziggler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am

Yup, Dolph just annoys me now. Been doing the same thing for a decade and it's dull as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm

That's a legit delete for Dolph. But Dolph already tried to reinvent himself. In the show It's wasted on him if he can't successfully come back with a decent character.

Yeah Bray needs the psychological cult leader edge. Not the whatever it turned into shite. Sister Abigail should have always remained an almost unspoken rumour of his past, or his own way of convincing himself he is doing what is right. It did not ever need expanding on. The way he presented it you always could just assume his past was filled with torment and false salvation. It never needed to be fleshed out. He was the one character who's words and actions gave you a sense of an interesting backstory without anyone having to try and write it all out and show it on screen. His subtlety in his performance was genuinely fantastic for a wrestler until they dumbed him down.

I think I'd delete Finn Balor. Then let him come back with more creative control over his character. He used to be cool. Now they just tell you he is still cool. I like the OG BC shirt idea though. But they still look scared to do anything serious with him. Replace the Demon with the Prince of Darkness or something and let him do whatever he feels like. I'm sure he wants to break out the Venom at some point. Throw money at Tom Hardy and do something with that. Do something, as Cena has been saying. He's an incredibly marketable talent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)   

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Deletion (the Matt Hardy thread)
Page 1 of 1