Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

All In (Cody and Bucks show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian

Grecian

All In (Cody and Bucks show)  Empty
PostSubject: All In (Cody and Bucks show)    All In (Cody and Bucks show)  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:28 am

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so here seemed as good a place as any!

The tickets for All In went on sale, and they sold out a 10,000 seat arena in Chicago in under an hour.

In possibly related news, CM Punk is doing a wrestling appearance in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

All In (Cody and Bucks show)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All In (Cody and Bucks show)    All In (Cody and Bucks show)  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Yeah I saw that. CM Punk announced a signing appearance, the night before the all in show, for pro wrestling tees in Chicago. Even if he isn't showing at the Cody show (I can't see why he wouldn't want to because he can promote himself and get his ego stroked) it's a huge favour to announce it before their show went on sale because people will buy a ticket just in case he shows up and the internet will say CM Punk and "All In" a lot all summer

The best thing is they dont have to announce anything because it's already sold out, so fans will do the hype themselves. It'll probably end up on a legitimate ppv platform too, as if Cody and the Bucks weren't going to make enough money anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

All In (Cody and Bucks show)
Page 1 of 1