Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

New Wrestling Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Wrestling Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 pm

As Junior has accidentally crippled/deleted the old wweandtna.niceboard I've quickly set this forum up as a new start. I know things had pretty much dried up anyway, but in case people still want a wrestling forum where you're free to your opinions without censorship, where you can enjoy good honest discussions without judgement and simply have a laugh then here it is. The Rebirth of Wrestling forums.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Woo hoo! Who's managed to make it over here then?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:30 pm

As of yet... Grecian. But you probably know that Laughing

I would have sent emails to people through the old site mechanics but it's reverted to a time before I had that ability. It's all a bit of a mess really. Will have to see if anyone finds there way via the topic I posted. Luckily my user name was only slightly different back then and I managed to log in.

Might use this as a way to celebrate why we love wrestling though. Maybe try and leave people with a forum that can start to grow once again. One that isn't based on offering videos of stuff. There's a lot going on in wrestling right now that should be celebrated. As well as a rebirth of a broken forum, there really has been a gradual rebirth of Wrestling.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello troops What a Face
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Guess I need a new pic of Tatanka then...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Grecian wrote:

Instant ban Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Fergie22 wrote:
Hello troops What a Face

Hey yo
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Only 3 of us have survived.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

It's like a nuclear war... I think I'm friends with Bosch on PlayStation, I'll send him a message on that.

Ferg, I've always wanted to know - who is that in your avatar? I keep thinking it's Christian Bale...
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Grecian wrote:

Instant ban Smile

I've found a better one...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Ooo Fancy!

Yeah, I think I had Bosch on an older psn that I stopped using. If you can find him that'd be cool. I can't recall having Mackem on any other platform though, maybe someone could check super6 I think he did those leagues with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Opie from sons of anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Ooo Fancy!

Yeah, I think I had Bosch on an older psn that I stopped using. If you can find him that'd be cool. I can't recall having Mackem on any other platform though, maybe someone could check super6 I think he did those leagues with you guys.

He did - all I can get from it is his real name, I think (unless either of you guys are Anthony Day). No way of contacting him, though, annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Think Anthony Day is Mackem, is bosch not Joshua Bourne?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Yeah. Josh boschbourne
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Is the really old forum still alive anywhere? The one after 606, but before the niceboard?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Which one? Wasn't the first one the one that appears when you try to go to the niceboard now anyway, the completely crippled one.
Back to top Go down
junior

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 9:19 am

Alright Lads

Full disclosure I ballsed up and its deleted the forum so now diverts back to the old niceboard as that's the nearest web address.

I am in talks with them to get it back but to be honest i never use it hence why i was trying to change ownership to one of the admins.

Much better for you to use this forum anyway as the people who use it run it, if you all agree and they manage to get it back online ill leave it up incase you want any of the old peoples emails to contact them and then just chuck a banner or something up to divert them back to this site if that's ok with you lot?

hope that makes sense !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Yeah that'd be okay Junior. That old NB it redirects to is full if spam, bugs and junk. If the forumotion team sort it out to direct to the .org versions backup file then let us know. I'll leave this forum here just as a place for wrestling talk and if it grows it grows.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Old forum is back on. I've put a banner on with this address saying it can be a back up or our new woken vessel. Bosch is back there too cheers
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 am

If Bosch moves over, he better bring his prediction league with him! I did message him on PSN with this website.
Back to top Go down
bazz23V4

bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 am

You guys can run but you can't hide.
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
bazz23V4

bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 am

Hows it going man, so how many made the niceboard apocalypse then.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:49 am

Not many! Just the guys who've posted - if you're still in touch with any of the old lot, send 'em over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wrestling Forum   New Wrestling Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wrestling Forum
Page 1 of 1