Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Empty
PostSubject: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:17 pm

From Wrestlemania onwards all WWE pay-per-views will be dual branded with the best Smackdown Live and Raw superstars featured on the match cards

WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Dual-Shows
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
boschbourne06

boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:34 am

here a draft on backlash will start as well im guessing AJ to Raw
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Got to happen this year. He is too much of a money guy for SD which they clearly care less about. Maybe Finn to SD too I'm thinking, unless they really push the club in a new way, with new recruits and some degree of threat to someone.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06

boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:50 pm

I was thinkIng Finn or Rollins to replace him but yeah I agree 100% AJ is too big for SD and should be on the big show he is wasted on SD heard only reason they kept him there so people would stay for 205 which is why he wrestles last or doesn’t and has a dark match after 205 just so people would stay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm

He had to stay for the main event of WM even though that will be the" second" main event. I wouldn't believe anything else. The top guy always goes on last too. And if they don't feature the top guy always has post show interactions or matches. Sometimes rumour sites go way deeper into shit when the obvious answer is right there lol.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06

boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Nakamura is the only one for him left after that I think everyone has basically challenged him for his title haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Yeah. SD has basically been coasting waiting for this big match. Now it's risking not making it as big as it should be. Nakamura needs to get kneeing Orton and Cena types out of the way.

Maybe they could have KO and Sami target him after fastlane to try and ruin SD's main event to spite Shane, leading to Nakamura destroying both and setting up KO and Sami vs Shane or whatever too
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm

I think Orton and the Usos have to go to Raw too. I'd shift over Sheamus & Cesaro and Seth_Rollins Rollins in exchange.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm

All joint brand PPV's now have a four hour time slot and are expected that they run between 3 and 4 hours, plus a one hour kick off. Big four PPV's have 5 hours with a 2 hour kick off.

So MITB and other non big four PPV's could now run up to 5 hours with the kick off included. I think MITB is big enough of an event to warrant that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's   WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE confirms return to co-branded PPV's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth of Wrestling :: Wrestling News :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: