Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

Daniel Bryan cleared?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian

Grecian

Daniel Bryan cleared?  Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 pm

The official WWE UK Twitter page is claiming that Bryan has been cleared to return to in-ring action.
Back to top Go down
Fergie22

Fergie22

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:32 pm

WWE issued the following:

Following more than two years of extensive evaluations, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared to return to in-ring competition by leading neurosurgeons, neurologists and concussion experts, including Dr. Robert Cantu, Dr. Javier Cárdenas and Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher.

Bryan underwent a full review of his medical history and received comprehensive neurological and physical evaluations independent of WWE. He was cleared by each doctor as well as WWE’s Medical Director, Dr. Joseph Maroon.

Maroon was the only cunt holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:50 pm

He was always getting cleared Smile On the day of SD to get a boost in ratings too. But we've known he's apparently miraculously healed his brain (vegan power) for a while now, but it's good to see it's official in WWE.

I imagine he's been locked down to a new 3 year deal too. They wouldn't clear him, let him wrestle, then let him leave.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm so happy! Opens up so many awesome matches... AJ, Nakamura, Rollins, the pay-off with Miz...

Just don't let Lesnar near him!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Pete Dunne vs Daniel Bryan is my absolute dream match, I think. But there are so many now possible. WWE , especially if HHH gets even more say, is looking like wrestling heaven in terms of potential match ups. Sure you can go and wrestle Kenny Omega in Japan, or Okada, but WWE now has the Daniel Frickin Bryan comeback tour. And that's an instant Sell Out stadium tour.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:12 am

The possibilities are huge. I do hope he tones down his style and stops doing the diving headbutt amongst other things, but bloody hell, the months after Mania just got so much more exciting.

is it wrong that the match I'm most looking forward to is Miz? They've got 2 years of Miz being a dick to him, that Talking Smack promo, stealing Bryan's moves - when they finally lock up, the best heel in WWE vs the most over guy they've had in a decade, the roof is going to come off whatever building they're in...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:11 pm

No! That is a big payoff match with a tonne of footage in the can ready to vignette the hell out of the rivalry. Talking Smack did wonders for everyone, but those two had those real heated moments.

My Pete Dunne dream match is purely on in ring style and the fact Dunne idolises Bryan, but could be as good a heel as Miz too with exposure. The story they could tell with technical ability allowing amazing sequences would be phenomenal. No apron suplex on the neck spot though!

It was cool seeing Bryan on Smackdown live. It's actually real now. Ko and Sami vs Shane and Bryan looks likely
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06

boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 11:06 am

was great news and about time funny how WWE do it when his contract is nearly up. I see he has to do medical test every time after a match now though. But looking forward to his return shame its gonna be tag match with shane I think he deserves a bigger return match.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Nope, Shane's seriously ill with the same thing that took Brock out of UFC. I guess they're onto Plan C with that tag match now...

Team Hell No reunion?
Back to top Go down
bazz23V4

bazz23V4

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 pm

If (big if) Ambrose can get cleared, then have him be his partner, but have him screw Bryan and turn heel.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:54 am

I think Ambrose will be something to do with the IC match. Miz has the Miztourage, Finn has the Balor Club, Rollins needs back up too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:11 pm

I like Bazz's idea better... Unless they use... Neville. Still think he should be on the show with his mates to create a good locker room and get more creative coming from the talents. They'd all work great together in ring too. But Ambrose is a much better worker than people credit him for, so stick him with the Smackdown 3 and have him piledrive Bryan or something and he'll be an excellent heat magnet.

Didn't know that about Shane. Did they write him off tv like that because of that, or find out after, and the tv thing was all just planned match build up?

Luckily the focus is all on Bryan whatever happens, so as long as he gets to fire off his big comeback and win, or get screwed again it's all going to be must watch for him just being there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan cleared?    Daniel Bryan cleared?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan cleared?
Page 1 of 1