Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Welcome. Log in or create an account to join in the wrestling discussions
Rebirth of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Wrestling

A community for wrestling fans. News and debates on everything wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to a new wrestling forum. Sign up and share your opinions on anything concerning the squared circle.
The Broken Niceboard

Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 7798a669c6d67b72cd68f7fea7a1b31d
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 pm

That's one of the most shocking inductions ever. That's up there with Bruno Sammartino for a guy I never thought would go in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Yeah. It's pretty shocking although the politics have been fading from the HoF and it's becoming a bit more legit. You could argue that this looks like the politics of a corperation attempting to look good. They are now "the bigger man" by offering it, and obviously he had to accept or he'd look bad. It's cynical, but not completely crazy.

Maybe since his WWE rehab both sides have gotten along though. That would be a bit of a nicer angle to be coming from. Wrestling business wise he has to deserve it though. Right?

Who's inducting him? Jeremy Borash? TNA was around for longer than his wwf and wcw combined run.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 pm

People pointing out the TNA HOF...

Sting. Angle. Team 3D. Jarrett.

Next up Earl Hebner cheers
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 pm

It is still kinda political though, no-one on that concussion lawsuit are going in anytime soon. As far as his career goes, he probably deserves it, even though all his world titles came in either a company that his mate booked, or he owned. And Vince hated him. Another sign Trips is getting more power?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Yeah... a bit more legit Laughing

maybe not earl hebner then because he's on the list of concussion case plaintiffs

I don't know. I imagine he wouldn't have got along with HHH either. I'm thinking more overall corporate playing nice to show they are a modern forward thinking, forgiving blah blah etc. WWE comes out looking good whoever put the plan together.

Yeah he was booked pretty well by himself haha. But he was such an incredibly hate inducing heel/person
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Does he own any copyright stuff for TNA matches? Putting him in the HoF might make it easier for WWE to get their hands on AJ, Joe and Roode's back catalogue for a Dvd release...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Honestly don't know, but that's an interesting angle. I imagine Anthem do because I think they still show archive TNA footage, but i'm not certain.
Back to top Go down
Grecian

Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:22 pm

I guess if nothing else, thwey can get him to do a sit-down interview for WCW DVDs and Network specials. I'm still amazed he's going in, it's almost like Vince is trying to relaunch a new football company and Trips has thought 'Fuck it, he'll never notice!'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Maybe theyll do more, maybe not. I suppose at the end of the day he clearly deserves it. Even though some people are saying he doesn't. Vince has buried the hatchet on some other things before, and overall it makes the hof look more legit. It's win win for everyone really even if nothing else comes from it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018   Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018
Page 1 of 1